Simple Guide for Recovering Formatted Hard Drive on Mac OS X
Looking to recover formatted Mac hard drive and want to get back all the lost data? YupTools Hard Drive Recovery Program for Mac will help you out. Here’s the detailed guide to unformat the drive. Try it!
While formatting does save lot of time by removing unwanted stuff in a one go and resolves some hard drive problems too, sometimes that’s usually the way that strikes data disasters! The formatted drive might have contained some useful files and you haven’t taken the backup!
With the right guidance and some little care, you will be able to successfully restore data off hard drive!Download Buy Now
"Don’t write anything anymore to the drive you want to recover the data from! This rule is not meant to threaten you; it's meant to preserve your data. Once you lose your data, it is not protected by the Operating System anymore the way it was before. The OS thinks that the space where your lost data resides is free and can be used, which means that adding new files and even installation of programs can permanently overwrite your lost files."
Step by step: Formatted hard drive data recovery for Mac
YupTools Hard Drive Recovery Software, installed on Mac machine (including OS Sierra) is the most recommended way to unformat Mac hard drive. To do this, follow the below guidelines:
- Install the software – Download YupTools Hard Drive Recovery Tool for Mac on a healthy Mac machine. Attach the formatted hard drive to that machine and then run the software
- Select the device to scan – Once you launch the toolkit, you’ll see two recovery options. Select “Formatted/Re formatted Recovery” option. Then choose the drive representing the formatted drive, click Next to start scanning
- Preview and Recover – After scanning gets completed, all the recoverable files will be displayed on the screen. You can view them either in File Type View or Data View, mark the required ones (or skip marking specific file type step if you want to recover entire drive data). Later, just preview the files using Preview option. Finally, save recovered files by activating licensed version of YupTools Hard Drive Recovery Application for Mac
About formatted hard drive recovery program
YupTools has launched one of the most reliable applications to retrieve data from Mac hard drive – YupTools Hard Drive Recovery for Mac. You can easily install this toolkit on any versions of Mac operating systems like Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra). It helps to restore data from MacBook Air and other mac devices like MacBook Pro, Mac Mini and iMac.
The software is specially designed to recover files from formatted mac hard disk. Videos, audios, images, presentations, Excel sheets, Word documents, etc. can be easily restored using this toolkit. This tool is very easy to use and lets you to get back data just in few steps and couple of mouse clicks. The entire process is very simple; the users need not to put any great efforts.
Now, for Mac users losing data due to formatting is no more a big deal as they can use Formatted Recovery option for quick and easy data recovery.
- Maintain a backup of all important files on more than one storage device so that you can utilize it when something goes wrong with your Mac hard drive
- Don’t save the recovered files on the same device from where the data has been restored
Other Popular Software
YupTools Fix AVI has the ability to repair corrupt or broken AVI files without any difficulties. Click the given link to know more about this tool.
YupTools Fix ZIP can easily repair damaged or inaccessible ZIP files. It also can repair ZIPX files without any modification in original content.