iTunes Library File Recovery
If you have a backup of iTunes Library files on any external device or some other device, it is good for you to restore them back on your Mac machine when the files have been deleted or lost due to some reasons! Restoring iTunes Library from a backup is one of the easiest ways to prevent data loss situations.Download Buy Now
Here’s how to do recover iTunes Library files back to Mac machine
- Quit iTunes on the Mac machine, and then attach the storage where the backup of library files resides to that Mac machine
- Navigate through the drive where backup resides and drag the iTunes folder to its location on your Mac. The default location on Mac is your Music folder, accessible through the sidebar of the Finder window
- If there's already an iTunes library in this location, you'll be asked whether you want the new one to replace it. This will delete the old one, so make sure that the one you're restoring from backup has all the latest content in it. If it doesn't, drag the folder to a different location
- While holding down the Option key on a Mac launch iTunes
- When you do this, a window pops up asking you to Quit, Create Library or Choose Library. Click Choose Library
- Locate the iTunes folder on a Mac that you just restored from backup. Click Choose on a Mac and select the iTunes Library.itl file inside iTunes launches, using the new library you just restored from backup
But what if you don’t have backup? Then the solution mentioned in this page will be helpful. Well, this page is all about how to recover entire iTunes library including your audio (music) files, videos, and other media files. To restore iTunes, use YupTools Recover Deleted Photos for Mac Software. It is the most trusted tool and highly recommended tool to get your job done on all Macintosh devices in a couple of easy steps.
Things to Remember before going to restore iTunes Libarary files
- Avoid formatting or re-formatting of the drive
- Stop adding new files to the same device after losing iTunes library data
Why YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery Mac is Preferred?
- Free demo version of this software is available
- It is compatible with Mac OS X all recent versions such as Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard
- It will recover iTunes library files from all Apple’s Mac devices
- Software is facilitated with “Preview” option so that you can have a look at your recovered files before restoring files onto your host computer
Some Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Photos Mac Software
- Designed with simple user interface to interact with the tool for restoring iTunes library
- Free from all kinds of external threats like virus, malware or spywares
- Easily supports in recovering deleted photos from Nikon Coolpix camera in few minutes
- Software performs safe recovery of the iTunes library file, as it works on read-only mode which does not harm or damage any data stored in the system
- It is even compatible with all OS X based machines, like MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, iPod, etc.
- Contact our technical support if you need more help on this product. Save your time by contacting us and resolve your problems. We’ll connect you to an expert
Note: Once your recover your iTunes library file, it is recommended to back it up for further use!
Steps for Recovering iTunes Library on Mac
- Download, install and launch the tool to perform iTunes library file recovery
- From the main screen, choose either “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery” based on the situation you’re facing
- Software will display the accessible disks. Select the appropriate one and click on “Next”
- After some time, software will display all the iTunes items. Check them using “Preview” option and you can even preserve them on any of the accessible/available drives using “Save” option
Other Popular Software
A dynamic tool for Mac users to retrieve lost, deleted and missing data on Mac systems. Its user interface is very friendly. click on the given link to download the application.
Recovering all types of media files is easy using YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery Software on Mac. Use it on all versions of Mac Operating System.