Simple Steps to Recover Crashed Hard Drive
Hard drives are essential for every Personal Computers and Laptops. User stores wide range of valuable data such as documents, images, video and audio files, movie, game files etc. in it. Although it has wide usage, data loss is not an exception. This loss may be due to crashed hdd which occur due to too many reasons like overheating, bad sectors, etc. Occurrence of blue screen, slow startups, system rebooting itself etc. all these indicates a fatal crash in hard drive.
Let us assume a scenario “you’ve been working on important project from past few weeks and you are almost in a verge of finishing it. The deadline is in a few days, you save all those documents and go for a break. Then the next morning when you turned on your PC it started displaying a message like: “No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key”. You even tried connecting it through hdmi port to a different screen, but still no results” In that case what would you do?.
If you come across this type of situations where you end up with crash of your hard disk, it does not mean that you can’t restore your data from hard disk, you are suggested to make utilize of our expert’s recommended utility named as YupTools Recover Hard Drive application. This tool is capable enough to perform recovery of crashed hard drive in mere seconds.
Some reasons behind your hard drive crash:
- If you have connected any virus infected devices with your PC, then viruses may enter into it easily and it may corrupt all your system related and application files stored in hard drive. This will result in crash of HDD.
- Improper usage of the hard disk like shutting down each time without using proper closure method, overhaeting, etc. will result in crash of hard disk this inturn make results in loss of all vital files.
- Increase in number of bad sectors may lead to corruption of partition which in turn leads to hdd crash where you will not be able to access any data from it.
If you have lost your necessary files from your hard drive due to above mentioned scenarios then you can make use of any reliable third party restoration application. You will find many third party tools in internet and you may get confused of selecting the right one, better you can make use of one which is experienced by many people and the most awarded utility named as Yup Tools Recover Deleted Files Software. This tool is most efficient enough to perform crashed hard drive data recovery in less time.
Features of Yup Tools Recover Hard Drive Application:
Yup Tools Recover Deleted Files is a superior toolkit which is designed and developed by professional experts to help user get back data from crashed HDD. By using this program, user can get back files from RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 hard drive arrays. It enables you to view the recovered data with the aid of preview option. This program gives complete guide on how to recover formatted files in Windows 8. This tool is equipped for identifying and recovering more than 300 file types and it also supports various file systems such as. NTFS, FAT, Ex FAT, HFS, etc. In addition to performing recovery of crashed hard disks this utility is also able to It provides free demo version by using it users can easily get to know how to recover data from crashed hard drive in few clicks of mouse.
Restoring Crashed Hard Drive Data:
- Download and Run on any versions of Windows OS
- Select "Recover Drives" option
- Now select either "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted or Reformatted Recovery" option and click on "Next
- Wait for few minutes
- A list of recovered files will be displayed
- See files using "Preview" and save using "Save" options
- Note: In order to store retrieved hard drive data you need to have licensed version of this software with you
Other Popular Software
YupTools Fix AVI has the ability to repair corrupt or broken AVI files without any difficulties. Click the given link to know more about this tool.
YupTools Fix ZIP can easily repair damaged or inaccessible ZIP files. It also can repair ZIPX files without any modification in original content.