Retrieve Deleted Photos from Casio Digital Camera
Casio Digital cameras are known for producing fantastic images at affordable rates. These cameras automatically analyses the scene and applies appropriate settings and processes to create beautiful imagery.
The camera also judges the white balance of background while shooting with flash. High sensitivity and faster shutter speeds ensure that the image blur is reduced considerably due to hand and subject movement.
Despite boasting of such rich features, there is always a scare of data loss. If you lost data on your Casio camera, you can still recover it using the ever reliable YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery software.
The software shows you in simple steps on how to recover pictures from digital camera.
Note that for recovery process to work, you should not add any new data onto your memory card, where data loss happened. It amounts to overwriting and deleted data cannot be restored.
How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos?
- Download and install the latest version of YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery software on your system.
- Connect your Casio memory card directly to the system or by using card reader.
- On the home screen, select Recover Photos.
- Now select Recover Lost Photos.
- The software will show you all the available drives on the system. Select your Casio memory card and hit Next.
- The software now scans the entire memory card and shows you a list of recovered photos and videos through Preview feature.
- You can then Save these restored photos and videos to a destination folder of your choice.
Features of YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery Software
- The software works on memory cards of all cameras and retrieves images based on file signature. It also recovers data from all kinds of hard drives, USB drives, flash drives, memory sticks and so on.
- Supports recovery of a variety of file types including RAW images.
- The file systems supported by the software include FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- Once the recovery process is complete, you can compress these files to save memory at the destination folder.
Common Reasons for Data Loss
- Presence of bad sectors on your memory card.
- File system is corrupted.
- Improper removal of SD card.
- Memory card is infected by virus.
- Pulling out the memory card while the camera is clicking pictures or transferring photos to another device.
- Capturing images on your camera when the battery is low.
Tips to Safeguard Your Data
- Before clicking pictures or recording videos, ensure the battery is charged completely or has enough charge to continue for some time.
- Do not use the camera after data loss has occurred.
- Scan your memory card with a trusted anti-virus software.
Other Popular Software
Smartest way to fix corrupt or unplayable MOV file on Mac Operating System is by using YupTools Fix MOV (Mac). It also supports MP4 file that cannot be played.
Do you want to fix inaccessible PPT files? Definitely make use of YupTools Fix PPT to repair damaged PPT files created on all latest versions.