You had too many problems with your Android phone of late, so you decided to perform a factory reset. But as a result you lost many files from your SD card which was encrypted. You hadn’t thought of backing up files present in the card before factory resetting Android. And now you wonder if you can recover encrypted SD card data after Android factory reset.
So, many of us would have been through this situation, right? It sure is distressing to lose important photos, videos, songs, and other files present in your SD card. But don’t lose hope, there is a solution to every problem. With the help of YupTools Photo Recovery program, you can get back encrypted SD card files after Android factory reset.
Restore Data from Encrypted SD Card after Android Factory Reset:
- To recover data from encrypted SD card after factory resetting Android, YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery tool is the right choice
- It scans the entire SD card to locate and restore erased files after Android factory reset
- This software recovers photos, music files, videos, application files, and so on from the encrypted card with ease
- Not just encrypted SD card, even files from corrupted, formatted, inaccessible, or RAW SD cards can be retrieved
- The application supports deleted data recovery from media card, or lost data recovery from various types of SD cards like microSD cards, SDHC cards, SDXC cards, etc.
Guide to Restore Encrypted SD Card after Android Factory Reset:
- Download YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery software on your system
- Connect your Android SD card to the system
- Install the application, and then run it
- On the main screen select Recover Photos option, followed by Lost Photo Recovery option in the next screen
- Now choose the drive which represents encrypted SD card, and click Next option
- The tool starts to scan the drive, and on completion displays the recovered files
- Preview the recovered files and save them by clicking on Save option
YupTools Photo Recovery tool also helps to restore deleted or lost media files from hard drives, external USB drives, and other storage Medias. It sorts the recovered data based on file name, size, and file type. It comes with a user-friendly interface which makes the recovery process easy. It even retrieves files when they are emptied from Recycle Bin, lost during transfer from one storage medium to another, deleted accidentally, and so on.
Other Popular Software
Thinking on how to recover photos from 64GB Micro SD Card of GoPro Camera? Easy and Simple solution is right here - YupTools Photo Recovery Software will help you restore deleted or lost images back in minutes
YupTools Recovery Software will help you get back deleted videos from any brands of Camcorders with ease. Advanced features enclosed within which helps for recovering videos from Camcorders deleted due to any reasons