Software to Recover Files Deleted Months Ago
“Hi, everyone. Please help me in solving this following issue. Few months ago I deleted an important file accidentally from my Mac system drive. Recently I cleared Trash Bin folder to get more drive space on my Mac PC. And now I am in need of that crucial file and I would like to recover files deleted months ago from Mac. Is there any easy technique to get files which has deleted months ago?”Download Buy Now
Solution for file deleted months ago:
Some of you might be aware of the above mentioned lifetime scenario and looking for the way to recover files deleted months ago on Mac drive. Files which are deleted over a month ago can be easily recovered with the support of good deleted file recovery software. You have to get software that can scan Mac hard drive completely so that it recovers deleted files with guarantee.
Tool to restore files deleted months ago:
YupTools Recover Mac is one of the most trusted and professional deleted file recovery software. It is built with strong algorithm and has an advanced feature of scanning. This program scans Mac drive thoroughly and recovers files deleted months ago in few minutes. YupTools has user friendly interface and hence any layman can execute deleted file recovery on Mac PC with utmost ease.
Why you have to select YupTools Recover Mac Program?
Yuptools has some unique features that make every Mac user to get attracted towards it. Let us know some important features of YupTools Recover Mac Utility that makes everyone to select this tool for recovering deleted files on Mac.
- View recoverable files: All the recovered files can be previewed before restoration process. Hence you can easily ensure whether the correct deleted files have been restored from Mac computer or not.
- Arrange files: You can sort all restored files based on their file name, file extension, file size, etc.
- Read only tool: YupTools works on read only methodology, hence original files remains safe while recovering deleted files on Mac drive.
- Free from viruses: It is 100% free from viruses. You can download it on your Mac drive and start recovery process without any worries.
- Recover files from Trash: YupTools provides an efficient recovery of files that are deleted from Trash folder or when the Trash folder is emptied.
- Save recovered files: It facilitates you to save recovered files to any storage device.
What are the causes for file deletion from Mac?
- Think of a situation like your Mac drive is infected from viruses over a few months ago. You fail to get an updated antivirus tool. After few months, you were shocked to see that some important files got deleted from Mac drive without giving any notification.
- Formatting Mac drive by mistake or to get rid of format errors from Mac PC deletes all the files preserved in it.
- Emptied Trash Bin folder over a month ago deletes the files stored in it.
Other features of YupTools Recover Mac Wizard:
- YupTools has fast built-in “find tool” to find files in recovered data list.
- With the help of this tool you can resume the recovery / saving process any time using “Save Recovery Session” feature. This feature ensures that you need not to rescan your Mac hard drive to locate deleted files.
- You can view recovered data in a Mac finder styled interface.
- Alows you to recover files from Transcend SD card on Mac with ease.
- Can easily rescue deleted files from HFS+, HFSX formatted Mac volumes.
- Helps in recovering deleted files from hard drives (SATA/SCSI/IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, iMac, MacBook Air/Pro and major versions of OS X (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, etc), to carry out deleted file recovery process.
Other Popular Software
Missing Files from Mac system can be recovered in few simple steps by using YupTools Recover Files Mac software. One simple app for all file loss cases!
Easy way to find and restore missing, deleted Images from Mac machine in few simple steps! Compatible with all versions of Apple's Mac OS X. Read more about this article on the given link.