Recover Word Document on Mac
Microsoft Office Word document is great. Basically, it has been defined as the field of word processing as it is employed by almost everyone. It sets itself as the essential tool to create, change and read text documents. Its features make word-processing an easy and fulfilling process, and the layout is very simple and easy to use with several menus and ribbons. For instance, it is very comfortable to format the text, changing fonts, adding special and unique features to the text, including tables, images, graphics, and setting up different sections.
Further, MS Word is regularly updated and has many versions, which are compatible with several Windows and Mac operating systems. Like on Windows, Word document on Mac are lost and deleted due to several reasons:Download Buy Now
Common Word Document Loss Scenarios on Mac
- While removing unwanted files in bulk from Mac computer, an important Word document might get accidentally deleted
- Abrupt removal of external storage device while transferring vital Word Documents from Mac computer will lead to loss of Word document
- If file system of a particular Volume on Mac system gets damaged, then that volume becomes inaccessible. To regain access you have to format the volume as a resulting in deletion of Word documents
Wondering How to Retrieve MS Word document on Mac? Here is the solution...
YupTools Recover Deleted Files Mac Software can manage all the Word file loss scenarios on Mac system without any difficulty and restore the Word document in a very little span of time. This Word document recovery wizard includes highly advanced recovery algorithms that can perform rigorous scanning for lost or deleted Word document on Mac machines. In addition to this, the recovery program is capable enough to retrieve MS Word files created on different versions of Microsoft Word like Word 2004, 2008, 2011. Moreover, it is safe and secure because it follows read-only recovery method that does not modify the original Word document and it saves the healthy recovered or restored Word file to any desired location. It is highly compatible with all major Mac OS X like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
Other Notable Features of YupTools Recover Deleted File Mac
- Files and documents which are zipped and compressed can be retrieved easily
- Recovered Word documents can be viewed before saving
- Supports recovery of Word file from HFSX, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32 formatted Volumes
Steps for Recovering Word File on Mac
- Download YupTools Recover Deleted File Mac Application
- Install the app successfully by carefully following the installation steps
- Now run the tool. From the very first screen Choose “Recover Files” option and click on “Next”
- Depending on data loss situation select either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” and click on “Next” option
- List of available volumes will be shown and software will ask you to select the drives from where you want to recover file
- Select the appropriate volume and click on “Next” option to start the process
- Once the process is completed, list of recovered data will be shown
- Check the retrieved files using “Preview” option and store those files anywhere by hitting on “Save” option
Things to Remember
- It is not recommended to save any new data to the storage medium from where Word document has been lost until the file recovery is performed
- Always cross check and make sure that no important Word document is chosen while deleting unwanted data
Other Popular Software
If you have lost a file on Mac system, then no need to be worried about it. Make use of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Mac which works on all versions of Mac OS X.
Retrieve Data from SDHC card by using YupTools Recover Files software. Simple and easy to use with unique recovery features affordable wizard available in the market.