Media Files Recovery from SD Card
SD cards are one of the most well-known storage media till date. Mainly used in mobile phone as the memory storage extender, digital cameras, etc. It is used to store all types of image files, music, video, audios and many other data in it. It varies in the storage capacity from lower to higher, portable nature, tiny, easy to carry anywhere, easy file sharing facility, read-write device, and many more make this device more user friendly.
As and how the usage of SD card increases, users also face many problems. It may be data loss or card corruption issues. Sometimes card become inaccessible or unreadable and many more, solution to overcome from these issues is possible. First let’s see the reasons behind these cases.
SC card cannot read media files due to several reasons, some of them are mentioned here:
Intentional or Unintentional Formatting: Format option usually delete entire SD card data permanently. So whether you’ve formatted SD card knowingly or unknowingly, it will lead to data loss. And if this operation is performed in an improper method then probably SD / Memory card won’t read any kind of files.
Virus Infection: If the SD card is infected with any kind of malicious viruses, malware or spyware, then that may corrupt the file system of the sd card which will not allow to access any media files stored in it.
Abrupt Ejection: SD cards are portable in nature, due to which users can easily connect to multiple devices for transferring or copying of files. When removing the connected SD card from the system, follow proper methods otherwise the abrupt ejection of the SD card will make you lose media files from it.
Other reasons may include card corruption, transferring virus infected files to SD card, and many more. All these issues can be solved in four simple steps by using SD card recovery software. Before explaining about the SD card media file recovery steps, some simple steps are given on how to avoid such situations.
- First and foremost, stop using that SD card
- Always maintain the essential data back up to overcome from such situations easily
- Follow proper method while removing connected sd card
- Do not format/reformat the card
- Use antivirus program to avoid virus infection
It is better to format the SD card when you come across such cases. YupTools Recover Hard Drive Software is the one reliable and perfect solution to recover SD card that won’t read media files in a short interval of time. It is one of the highly recommended tool for performing media files recovery from SD card easily. One of the very prominent tool designed and developed especially for recovering media files from SD card that won’t read in a few simple clicks.
YupTools Recover Hard Drive Software Features:
- Very simple and user friendly recovery wizard
- Using this software you can even recover files from Windows 8 after format, so as on other versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Win 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2012, Server 2008 and Server 2003
- Recover everything in minutes using this tool, which has fast scanning mechanism with good recovery results
- Can even use this tool to restore media files from not only sd card but also from USB flash drives, external hard drives, memory sticks, fire wire drives, digital cameras, SDXC, SDHC, XD, CF, MMC, camcorders and many other storage devices
- YupTools provides the demo version of this tool, so you can download it for free and retrieve sd card that won’t read media files easily, if you’re happy with the recovery result then you can easily go for purchasing the licensed version of this utility which have some unique and advanced features compared to demo version
Steps to Retrieve Media Files from SD Card:
- Download YupTools Recover Hard Drive on your Windows computer
- Connect your SD card to recover media files for it
- Now select “Recover Drives” and then click on “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option
- In the next screen of the software, if your SD card is detected then it will display all available drives present in the PC. Select SD card disk and click on “Next” option to start the recovery process
- Once the recovery process is completed, view recovered SD card media files using “Preview” option and for storing such files hit on “Save” option and save on any of the desired location
Other Popular Software
Recovering files from unallocated partition is easy and simple, opt YupTools Recover Hard Drive software and get files from unallocated partition in few simple steps.
Using YupTools Recover Hard Drive Software restore everything from Western Digital My Passport 1 TB disk in minutes using this tool. Perfect and easy program for recovering files from WD 1 TB drive.