Retrieve Deleted Nikon D5100 Photos
You might have experienced that painful feeling when you accidentally delete few important photos from Nikon D5100. Of course, many users would have been through this dreaded situation some time or the other. Losing pictures from digital camera is not a good thing, more so when you don’t have a backup.Download Buy Now
Well, it is up to us to backup important photos on a regular basis, so that it can be restored during such unfortunate circumstances. Anyway, now that your photos have been deleted from Nikon D5100 camera, stop using the camera until recovery is performed. This is because if new files overwrite the deleted ones, then recovery becomes impossible.
So How to Recover Deleted Photos from Nikon D5100?
A quick solution to get back your deleted pictures from Nikon D5100 is with YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery software. This tool easily restores deleted images from Nikon D5100 digital camera. If you have accidentally deleted photos while previewing them, or pressed the Delete All button by mistake, then you don’t have to panic. Also, even photos lost or erased from the digicam can be retrieved.
Supported digital camera brands: YupTools Photo Recovery software supports various camera brands like Canon, Samsung, GoPro, Panasonic, Sony, Kodak, and many more.
- The software supports various photo file formats such as JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc. RAW file formats like CR2, CRW, ORF, DCR, X3F, etc., are supported.
- Deleted or lost images from hard disk drives, USB external drives, memory cards, flash drives, iPods, and other storage mediums will be recovered in few simple clicks
- Photos deleted by mistake, lost during transfer, erased after format will be retrieved safely by this tool
- Even other media files like video files and music files deleted or missing can be recovered
More about YupTools Photo Recovery tool:
- It recovers multimedia files from corrupted, inaccessible, RAW memory card
- Helps to restore files from digital camera’s memory card after file system damage
- Retrieves photos, videos, and other media files from hard drives, flash drives, memory sticks, etc.
- Allows preview of recovered files so you can evaluate the recovery results
Guide to Restore Deleted Photos from Nikon D5100:
- Download YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery software on your system and install it
- Connect the camera or it’s memory card to the system. Launch the tool.
- From the first screen select "Recover Photos" option. Next select "Recover Deleted Photos" option.
- From the list of drives displayed, select the drive from which deleted photos have to be recovered, and click Next
- The scanning process will begin. Once scanning is completed, you can preview the recovered files.
- Save the recovered pictures on a location of your choice
Other Popular Software
Smartest way to fix corrupt or unplayable MOV file on Mac Operating System is by using YupTools Fix MOV (Mac). It also supports MP4 file that cannot be played.
Do you want to fix inaccessible PPT files? Definitely make use of YupTools Fix PPT to repair damaged PPT files created on all latest versions.