Accidents can occur anytime, and can leave you in a fix! You accidentally deleted few important GIF images on your Windows system while deleting other unwanted files. The Recycle Bin was also emptied immediately. And, there was no backup copy of the deleted GIF images. The only thing running in your mind right now is a way to get back GIF files.
Well, we know how this feels! Losing important files is never a good thing. However, this is not the end. It is possible to get back GIF photos on your Windows system. Yes, when files get deleted from a drive, they do not get erased permanently. Only the address pointers of the files get erased. So the files are still present in the drive. With YupTools Photo Recovery software, you can easily recover GIF files on Windows.
Quick Solution to Restore GIF Files on Windows OS:
YupTools Photo Recovery tool comes with advanced scanning algorithms which scan the drive thoroughly and recovers deleted or lost GIF images on Windows. Whether .gif photos are deleted from hard drives, lost from memory cards, erased from external USB drives, and so on, they can be recovered in no time. Along with GIF file recovery, this Photo Recovery application also supports recovery of other file formats like BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PSD, JPG, etc.
Guide to Recover GIF Images on Windows:
- Download the software and install it on your Windows system
- Launch the application. Connect the external drive to the computer, if you have to recover photos from it.
- From the main screen, select Recover Photos option. In the following screen, select either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos option depending on the data loss situation
- Select the drive from which GIF images have to be recovered and click on Next button
- When scanning is completed, preview the retrieved GIF files and save them on a preferred location
YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery software also comes handy to recover audio files, videos, and other media files on Windows. Moreover, it even retrieves multimedia files from corrupted, formatted, or inaccessible memory cards with ease.
Few Reasons behind Loss of GIF Files:
- Accidentally deleting GIF files
- Formatting a drive in which .gif files are stored
- Interruptions while transferring GIF files from system to external storage medium
- Third party tools deleting GIF images
Under all such instances, YupTools Photo Recovery software helps to restore files deleted or lost. Additionally, the program sorts the recovered files based on the file name, file size and file type. The application easily identifies and recovers photos, videos and audio files of various formats on any Windows OS version.
Other Popular Software
YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery Application can be used to recover deleted photos from Sony Alpha DSLR camera in few simple steps successfully!
Flash Photos will be recovered with the aid of efficient YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery Tool. You can first use Demo version to ensure the recovery of flash images easily.