Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
“Oh no was my reaction when I accidentally deleted few files from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. These files where very important to me as it contained some personal images and videos. Now I am trapped in a big trouble and wondering how to restore deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1? Anyone knows how to retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1? Is there any tool that will help in recovering deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?”Download Buy Now
Samsung is the most popular mobile brand company that manufactures different type of electronic goods. One such is Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 which inherits many amazing features but despite of such factors there are possibilities for data loss situations. The common reasons for data loss are as follows:
- Accidentally deletion - Accidentally deletion of files and folders from your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 leads to data loss situations.
- External Threats – External threats such as harmful virus, spyware and malware can also delete files without user notice from your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
- Factory Setting – when you restore factory settings of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 leads to deletion of files from your Android phone.
- Unsecure Apps: Files may also get deleted when you install unsecure third party application to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
- Other reasons – Other reasons for file deletion are abruptly pulling of memory card from computer system, unknowingly formatting Android Phone, power surge, etc.
- Always use secure antivirus to protect your mobile and update it regularly.
- Keep backups of important files in external storage devices or PC.
- Avoid using unsecure Android application.
- Follow proper steps while removing your phone from system.
- Avoid using your phone soon after data loss.
YupTools Recover for Android- The Best Android Recovery Tool
YupTools Recover for Android helps you in retrieving deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. This Android Recovery tool is free from external threats thus installation is secure. It is developed by brilliant engineers and advanced technology thus assures you of 100% recovery. YupTools Recover for Android works on read only mechanism thus does not alter any actual data. This software even effectively works on Android tablets. Android supported versions are Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
Unique Features of YupTools Recover for Android:
- It helps in restoring deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Ability to recover apk file effortlessly and swiftly along with images, videos and audios
- Supports to create card replica image files to perform recovery at later stages
- Quickly scans internal and external phone memory areas
- Retrieve data also from cards with corrupt file system
- Save recovery session to avoid re scanning.
- Demo version is also available in main site.
Steps to be followed:
- Download demo version of YupTools Recover for Android software.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 along with memory card to system.
- Launch software and main screen will display “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option. Choose deleted file recovery option.
- Quick scanning of all drive take place and displays the drive connected to computer
- Select Android drive and click “Next”.
- Using “Preview” option, you can view recovered data.
- To save the recovered file you have to purchase licensed version.
Other Popular Software
YupTools Fix PSD repairs Corrupt or broken PSD file without any difficulties. It also supports repairing of PDD file format on Windows Operating Systems.
YupTools Recover Mac recovers data from formatted/reformatted/corrupt Mac volumes. It works on read only mechanism thus does not modifying original one.