How To Recover Deleted Photos from LG G2?
“I was viewing the photos on my LG G2 Android phone and I accidentally deleted a photo from its gallery. I don’t carry any backup of the same so there’s nothing much I can do at the moment. I do know how the deleted photos can be recovered from an Android phone so this is my last hope and I was wondering as to which Android recovery tool is the best for an Android based device?”Download Buy Now
This is a common issue with most of the android users across the globe. However, you don’t have to worry about this anymore since photos deleted or missing from your LG G2 can be recovered by using YupTools Recover for Android.
LG G2 is an Android based smartphone released by LG. However the files or photos saved on an Android based device is not completely safe. In short, one cannot expect the photos saved on it to endure for a longer time. Data loss on an Android device can occur at any instant of time and it usually occurs without the user’s knowledge. This may come as a bit of worry if the user isn’t carrying a backup of his phone’s data. But now, with the help of YupTools Recover for Android, you can recover deleted photos from LG G2 without any hassle. Loss of photos from your LG G2 can occur due to the following reasons:
- Abrupt removal of SD card from the device can cause photos to be deleted since the phone still has access to the SD card until the ‘safely remove’ option is selected.
- Viruses in the SD card can delete the saved photos by accessing the same in an unauthorized fashion.
- Accidental format or deletion of photos from the SD card or phone’s internal memory.
However, you can avoid losing photos from your Android devices due to unexpected causes and here’s how it’s done:
- Install a certified anti-virus program on your Android device which will scan your device for any threats.
- Keep a backup of all photos on a reliable storage device.
What makes YupTools Recover for Android the most preferred?
YupTools Recover for Android is capable of performing recovery of all lost photos from your LG G2 in a fraction of minutes. This software is also capable of running on all versions of Android OS and is also capable of recovering lost or deleted photos from Android based tablets. It also includes an intuitive interface making it an effortless task for one to retrieve deleted photos from LG G2. This Android recovery software works on all Android models such as Samsung, Lenovo, HP, HTC, Motorola, Sony and many more.
Features of YupTools Recover For Android
YupTools Recover for Android performs a thorough search to retrieving deleted photos from LG G2’s internal as well as external memory. It facilitates user to view recovered file by using “Preview” option. It has the ability to scan S car4d within fraction of minutes. It creates SD card replica image files to perform scanning in future to overcome data loss situations. It also can restore files from improper mount SD cards.
- Download demo version of YupTools Recover for Android software.
- Connect your LG G2 phone along with SD card to system.
- Launch software and follow instruction displayed on screen.
- Main screen will display “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option. Choose the delete file recovery option.
- Quick scanning of all drive take place and displays the drive connected to computer
- Select your phone SD Drive and click “Next”.
- Scanning takes place displaying all recovered/lost files.
- Click “Smart Scan” option to avoid re-scanning when licensed version is used.
- To save the recovered file you have to purchase licensed version.
Other Popular Software
are you facing any problem with corrupt PSD file? Then use YupTools Fix PSD which will repairsPSD file of different color and depths.
One of the recommended tool, YupTools Recover Mac recovers formatted/deleted/corrupted MAC volumes. Download and install it in your pc and experience the bliss of reapring corrupt file.