How to Retrieve Recently Deleted Photos?
“Recently I was deleting some pictures in order to free some space on my Mac computer and I mistakenly deleted few images which I wasn’t supposed to. Please help me out! How can I get recently deleted pictures back?”
Well, a lot of people make this common mistake, believing they have permanently lost photos as soon as they delete photos from Mac device. In reality, deleting a photo doesn’t erase the file permanently until and unless it is overwritten with the new picture(s). That’s because pictures on Mac after deletion goes into a special folder called Trash. So, you can easily recover photos recently deleted from Trash folder.Download Buy Now
What if the recently deleted pictures are not there in Trash folder? Then it indicates that the pictures have been deleted permanently. But luckily the good news is, you can still restore recently deleted images using a reliable photo recovery software, provided the storage space is free from being overwritten.
So to restore recently deleted pictures using YupTools Photo Recovery Software, you’ll have to stop using your Mac machine and save it from being overwritten with new data.
Before moving further, check if you have the backup of pictures that have been deleted. If you have then it is well and good as it is one of the easiest ways to get back recently deleted images. But what if you have no backup? Well, this brief tutorial presents you a reliable solution which you can consider to retrieve recently deleted photos when nothing works. And that solution is none other than YupTools Photo Recovery Software for Mac.
Go through this Simple Guide for Restoring Recently Deleted Pics
- Download and install YupTools Recover Deleted Photos Mac Program on Mac machine
- Run the app by double-clicking the icon situated on desktop
- Then, select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option
- Pick up the suitable drive from which the photos are to be recovered
- Click “Next” to initiate the recovery process
- All restored files will be displayed on the screen
- Select the pictures you are looking for and save them on any desired location
It’s done! You can now enjoy again seeing all those pictures which you had deleted recently and retrieved through YupTools Recover Deleted Photos Mac Software.
About Photo Recovery Application
With YupTools Recover Deleted Photos Mac Application, one can easily restore recently deleted pictures from any Mac computers and laptops running Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) operating systems. Whatever may be the file system (FAT16, FAT32, HFS+ and HFSX) of the drive from which you are looking to recover photos recently deleted, the tool can help you in getting back those photos/files. Further, it has the ability to retrieve images of different formats like JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, IMG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, etc.
Other Notable Attributes of YupTools Recover Deleted Photos Mac Utility
- Helps in restoring lost photos on Mac
- Supports recovery of all deleted or lost media files like videos and audios including photos
- Image files deleted due to virus infection can also be recovered
- Recovers pictures stored on various external storage devices like iPods, memory card, flash drives, external hard drives, etc.
- Well suited tool to recover RAW images
Other Popular Software
Now restoring Flash Card Data is easy with the aid of YupTools Recover Photos Mac software in few simple steps; the application works on all recent versions of Mac OS.
It is now easy to recover videos stored on any device with YupTools Photo Recovery for Mac Tool; try its demo version and then go for purchasing the licensed version.