Recover Trend Micro Deleted Files
We all rely on antivirus applications to scan our storage device and keep them safe from virus, malware, and Trojans. These antivirus applications scan the system and clears any threats. However, at times, they delete few other files too suspecting that can pose a threat. Case in point: Trend Micro antivirus deleted some of your important files. Crucial documents, photos, and few other business files were cleared along with the virus infected files. So the question now would obviously be –Download Buy Now
How to Recover Files Deleted by Trend Micro?
If the files were deleted automatically by Trend Micro without asking your permission, then you can check in the Recycle Bin to see if the files are present in it. However, the chances of finding files in it are less. Don’t worry, there is a way out. Follow the steps listed here to recover files deleted by Trend Micro antivirus:
Method 1: Restore deleted files from Trend Micro
Trend Micro antirust moves files which are suspected as security threats to a place called Computer Threats. The quarantined files and programs are placed there to isolate them from the safe files present in the system. So the deleted files can be returned to their original location by following this path –
- Open Trend Micro security program’s main console
- Click on Security Reports button
- Now click Computer Threats tab
- Click the file you want to restore and hit on Restore button
Method 2: Use File Recovery software
If you are unable to recover files deleted by Trend Micro by using the first method, then is another method to recover files. YupTools File Recovery software comes in handy to retrieve files deleted by Trend Micro security program. This application will scan the entire drive and get back deleted files carefully, in just a short while. Moreover, the utility will also recover permanently deleted files, files emptied from Recycle Bin, and so on.
Steps to Retrieve Files Deleted by Trend Micro program:
- Download and install YupTools Deleted File Recovery software in your system
- Launch the tool. Choose "Recover Files" option from the main screen.
- Hit on "Recover Deleted Files" option in the next screen
- Choose the specific drive from where you want to execute deleted file recovery operation
- After scanning process is completed, a list of recovered files gets displayed
- Preview the files and save them using “Save” option
Other Popular Software
Designed by experienced professionals, YupTools Fix PPT repair damaged PPT and PPTX files hassle free. Along with repairing PPT files it also recovers images, graphics, etc.
YupTools Recover Mac has the ability to recover erased or lost files from Mac Operating System after formatting, reformatting, corruption or deletion of hard drive partitions.