Recover Archived Files
Archive is a file format that is composed of more than one computer data files. As this file is easy portable, many people prefer this archive to keep back up of important files. This archive files also proves its advantage in saving hard drive space because it compresses many files in it. Therefore it is widely used to keep different types of files like pictures, music, images, videos, documents and other files in single archive file. Zip and RAR are the most popularly used archive file for storing crucial files.Download Buy Now
Common issues with archive file:
An archive file brings a great convenience for many users across the globe. In addition to that, sometimes it also brings some inconvenience through data loss issues. This archive files might be lost or get deleted from system drive or other storage medium because of some known or unknown reasons. On facing such issues, there is no need to get panic on how to retrieve archived files. Still there is a possibility of recovering archived files which are lost or deleted by any reasons.
Solve archive file loss issue by software:
YupTools Deleted File Recovery Software is the great solution to the problem of lost or deleted archives. This software explore storage drives with powerful scanning algorithm and hence find out archive files with utmost ease. It helps in recovering both Zip and RAR files.
Most of you might be aware of the fact that Microsoft Outlook also provides an archive function to purge commonly used files of older content which you don’t require but do not want to delete. You can find out all the older emails or other files by accessing archived emails easily in Outlook. If you end up with any archive file loss issues in Outlook then you can opt for YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software and recover archive folder with ease.
What are the causes behind loss/deletion of archive files?
- One great mistake committed by many users is accidental formatting the drive. While working on computer, some people might turn out formatting drive unintentionally. As the drive stored number of files, they also end up with loss of archived folders along with other files stored in it
- Many of you send important files through emails generally in archived file format as it reduces the time for transfer process. Sometimes these attachments might get attacked with harmful viruses in the network. And when the specific recipient scans the incoming archive folder with any irrelevant third party antivirus application then it deletes the folder along with the viruses without giving any notification
If you are facing such critical situations of losing archived files then just download YupTools Deleted File Recovery Application that easily recovers deleted archive folder.
Prominent features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software:
- Has a potential to recover lost or deleted archive files store in different storage media like system hard drive, FireWire drive, external hard disk, Pen drive, storage cards, etc.
- Compatible to recover archive files in the latest version of Windows OS family including Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012
- YupTools has simple and user friendly interface that provides onscreen instructions to know how to recover lost archive file with utmost ease
- You can easily restore PowerPoint files using YupTools Software in few minutes
- Easily recovers Zip archive created using WinRAR, 7Zip applications
- Allows you to retrieve compressed files of different folders such as .zip, .rar, .tar and more
- You can also make use of its free demo version and hence utilize to evaluate its efficiency. To save recovered archive file, you have to purchase its full licensed version
Other Popular Software
Take full advantage of YupTools Deleted File Recovery Software to retrieve lost files from Windows 8 Operating System without any complications. Supports recovery of around 300 different type of files.
Utilize YupTools Recover Deleted Files Utility to restore deleted Word 2013 documents from Windows Operating System. Go through this page to read more in detail.