Restore Data after Windows 10 Update
Quite few enhancements of Microsoft Windows 10 that excites most of the people to upgrade their old Windows OS versions to brand new Windows 10 are digital personal assistant called Cortana, Microsoft Edge browser, virtual desktop, improved performance, and the new security measures for the enterprise.Download Buy Now
Prerequisites are maintained in order to qualify Windows 10 free upgrade, ie, only Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users are qualified for the free upgrade of Windows 10, and users should have legitimate license of respective Windows OS (7, 8 and 8.1). 1 GB of RAM for 32 bit users and 2 GB of RAM to 64 bit users, Processor should be 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor, 16 GB free disk space for 32-bit OS and 20 GB for 64-bit OS for Windows 10 installation. Once you meet all these requirements, you can successfully update your system to Windows 10.
As with any new upgrades there is a risk that things may go wrong- so make sure you have good rollback plan ready when the issues knock your system. And creating such a rollback plan will be very helpful for anyone, which can protect your entire computer files in a matter of few clicks and in just few couple of minutes make some data backup ready!
Even if you don't reserve it on your own system, most likely you will be able to download Windows 10 as an ISO file(to create your own bootable DVD and USB drive). While performing Windows 10 upgradation process you may face such situations which makes you face data loss, some of them are mentioned below:
- While creating installation media for another PC using USB drive, out of three customized options you will be able to see only “Nothing” option, in order to install Windows 10 you may click on that option, while this process will make you face loss of data as entire files and folders will be deleted from your computer
- Updating will take quite longer time to finish, in this case if you change your mind of upgrading and hit cancel button thinking it will revert you back to old version of Windows OS. Doing this may make you pay huge amount of data loss, either the existing Windows Operating System may crash or complete files will be wiped out
- After upgrading, instead of being able to use Microsoft's new Operating System ie, Windows 10, you may get an error that says computer has a “missing operating system”. After receiving this error message, your drives will have nothing
- Once the computer reboots after installation of Windows 10, during this process, the Windows BIOS screen may appear with a black screen, what might be called the “black screen of death” and “Missing Operating System” messages will pop out. This is one such case that wherein you will lose your files from the system
- If you encounter an error message during Windows 10 installation process that says “your computer isn't compatible with this edition of Windows”, this may leads to data loss situation
Like these, there will be so many reasons that may lead to data loss from Windows system. When a situation comes like this, you might be thinking like how to recover data after Windows 10 upgrade using USB. The only solution offered is, try to recover data off the drive with the help of some recovery tools. As YupTools Deleted Files Recovery is one such application which will help you out in recovering data after Windows 10 upgrade. It holds the ability to get back lost files from all kind of data loss causes like above specified while trying to upgrade the OS to Windows 10. Anyone can use the application to perform data recovery after windows 10 upgrade, as it is designed with user friendly interface. Just go through the features and file restoring process given below to know more about the utility.
YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software:
- Recover data after Windows 10 upgrade using USB from all versions of Windows Operating System (Refer System Requirements)
- Designed and Developed with excellent scanning algorithms which makes possible to restore data after Windows 10 upgrade
- Is capable of recognizing and retrieving 300 various file formats such as Image files, Videos, Audio files, Documents, Emails, Text files, Excel sheets, and many other data stored in the computer
- View the restored data either in “Data Type View” or “File Type View”
- You can also recover deleted PHP files with the help of this YupTools Program
- Built-in Preview option, so that you can see the recovered files before storing onto your host computer
Other Popular Software
A dynamic tool for Mac users to retrieve lost, deleted and missing data on Mac systems. Its user interface is very friendly. click on the given link to download the application.
Easy way to convert inaccessible OST file into healthy PST file. It is compatible with all version of Windows OS. To read more about this article click on the given link.