Deleted Files Recovery from USB
With one of the best setup for file recovery, YupTools Deleted File Recovery is amongst the best rated tools by individual clients and corporates for data recovery services. It offers multiple file recovery services for recovering deleted files from various USB devices like pen drives, external hard drives, flash drives, etc.Download Buy Now
“I saved a large amount of important Word and Excel files on my USB flash drive. But two hours ago, I mistakenly deleted some of these files while trying to transfer them from the USB flash drive to my computer. I know clearly that I cannot restore the deleted data from Recycle Bin because the USB deleted files were not moved to there. Does anyone know how to recover deleted files from USB flash drive?”
Under such cases, the very first thing you should do is to stop using your USB device, don’t add any new files. Doing so would safeguard your device from being overwritten and you can easily recover deleted files from it.
Let us see some of the scenarios which lead to deletion of files from USB drives
- Unintentional Deletion: Users often delete their files accidentally from USB flash drive. Files deleted from USB drive does not get stored in the Recycle Bin.
- Format: Formatting the USB flash drive containing your important data by mistake. USB drive is also purposefully formatted to make it free from corruption and formatting errors.
- Virus Attack: Deadly virus or malware attack on the USB drive can hide or delete the files on the USB drive.
- Improper Ejection: Removing the USB drive while transferring data between USB device and computer or vice versa can also bring about data loss.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons that cause loss of data from USB drive include power failure, system shut down, file system corruption and much more.
About USB file recovery software
YupTools Deleted File Recovery Software is one of the finest file recovery software to recover data from your USB devices, no matter how you lost it. The software uses advanced built-in algorithm to identify and recover all your lost and deleted data from your USB device. It not only recovers data from USB drives but also restores data from formatted internal hard disk, memory cards, external hard disk and many other storage drives.
Step-by-step procedure to retrieve USB data using the software
- Download and install YupTools Deleted File Recovery software to your desktop / laptop
- Connect the USB device to the system and let it get detected
- Launch the software and follow the main screen procedure
- Two options will be displayed on the main screen “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose "Deleted File Recovery"
- The software scans and displays all the logical and external drives(USB) present on the system
- Select the USB drive and click on “Next” option
- The software scans and displays all the recoverable files in two distinct view types; “Data Type” and “File Type”
- Switch between the two view type which eases your search
- Preview the files and save the recovered files to your desired location. But not on the USB drive which might result in overwriting
- Do regular backup of your USB drives before performing any deletion
- Immediately stop using the USB drive after format operation
- Make use of an updated antivirus program to delete virus and malware
- Use “Read-only” option to protect your important file
Other Popular Software
Thinking on recovering deleted Word documents? start using YupTools Recover Deleted Files software and in few simple clicks get deleted .doc files back easily
Hidden Files on Micro SD Card will easily be retrieved with the help of efficient and relaible tool like YupTools File Recovery. Well known for its scanning and recovery techniques world wide