Deleted Document Recovery Word 2013
“Hello, I have been looking through my computer documents and have realized that some files are missing. I don’t remember deleting them but probably I could have deleted accidentally. Even I checked Recycle Bin, but files were not there. They are quite important documents and even I have no backup for the same. Please help me in recovering deleted Word documents 2013 as soon as possible. Is there tool that I can use for the recovery of deleted Word documents 2013?"Download Buy Now
Computer users might come across data loss situations many a times while handling vast data on their computer system. There are many scenarios which may lead to the deletion of Word document 2013 and are stated as follows...
- Unintentional Deletion: Using Shift + Del combination key one can delete files including Word document accidentally while clearing junk files from desktop.
- Third Party Tool: When you install any unsecure third party tool to your system, there are high possibilities for files such as Word 2013 to get deleted without any notice.
- Emptying Recycle Bin: It is quite often that you may delete files by emptying Recycle Bin without cross checking it, and thus leads to data loss.
- External Threats: External threats such as spyware, malware and virus may also cause Word 2013 file deletion.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons such as hard drive crash, file system corruption, sudden power off and many more will result in data loss situations.
Why File Recovery is Possible?
When file gets deleted from computer system only its file index entry is deleted and it still remains in memory space unless you overwrite with some new data. YupTools Recover Deleted Files is a great recovery tool to restore deleted files from Windows operating system. This software not helps in recovering deleted Word 2013 files from hard drive but also from external drive, USB drive, memory card, etc. Further, the application is free from dangerous virus thus does not modify personal information stored in computer. Demo edition is also available in main site so that user can check its performance before buying the licensed versions.
Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Program:
- Quick scan of entire drive within few minutes to restore MS Word Documents 2013
- Recovers deleted Word files on the basis of name, size and date
- Helps in recovering erased Word 2013 documents from RAID, RAID0, RAID1, RAID 5 array
- It supports recovery of deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT partitions
- capability to find Word 2013 files on basis of their unique signature
- Recovered files can be saved on external storage device
- Restores data from external hard drive, flash memory cards, USB external drives and many more
- Along with DOC files, it has the ability to recover PowerPoint files after deletion, Excel files, and other Microsoft Office files
- Retrieved data can be viewed using preview option
Procedure for Retrieving Word 2013 Document:
The very first step is to download and install the software on a healthy Windows computer and then launch it. Main screen will display "Recover Files", "Recover Photos" and "Recover Drives". Now select Recover Files first, and then from the second window select "Recover Deleted Files" option. The application will display available drives on the system. Select drive and click on "Next". Scanning takes place displaying all restored files along with Word 2013 DOC files. Mark the required files, preview, and save them on any desired location.
- Keep backup of important data on external storage device
- Croos check for important files before emptying Recycle Bin
- Install antivirus and update it regularly
Other Popular Software
YupTools Fix AVI will help you to fix all problem related to AVI file without any pains. It also has the ability to fix problems associated with XVID and DIVX files.
You can fix corrupted or damaged Word file that is created using latest versions of Microsoft Word. Click the given link to download demo version.