Recover Lost Files after Windows 10 Upgrade
Real Time Scenario -
“Hello everyone… Recently I upgraded my system to Windows 10 and now all my files are missing! Where are my files after upgrading to Windows 10, I have no idea on how to find missing files in Windows 10 after upgrading. What can I do to get lost files back? Please help me out...”Download Buy Now
Sometimes data loss is certainly inevitable but, do not worry, you have come to the right page!
One of the biggest issue with the Windows 10 update is fear of losing important files. Data kept on My Documents or on Desktop will be erased once the Windows 10 upgrade is finished. One such tool is YupTools Recover Deleted Files software ! It is an advanced and useful data recovery tool that helps you get rid of data loss problems and easily recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade. Some of the commonly known factors are mentioned in the causes part, have a look at those things:
- The most likely cause for missing data is that the Windows 10 update is not properly finished
- Improper up-gradation of the software
- Processing back to the previous OS after upgrading to Windows 10
- After Windows 10 upgrade, files are likely to misplace
If any of you have done the above given cases, then the files from Windows OS goes missing after updating. There are no manual methods available in Windows 10 to help you recover files missing after Windows 10 update. But Recovery tool will efficiently help you recover missing files after Windows 10 upgrade from any loss scenarios. YupTools Recover Deleted Files software offers the best end result among the rest!
Steps to Recover Missing Files from Windows 10:
- Install YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software
- Start Scanning
- Preview Recovered Files before Saving
After downloading recovery software, you will be offered with three main options “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Drives”. Out of these three, go for “Recover Files” option and go to next window that show two more options further ie, “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. Choose “Lost File Recovery” option in order to recover missing files from Windows 10 system
After choosing relevant options, software will ask you to select the drive from where you want to recover lost files. Once you select from which disk you wish to retrieve, then click on “Next” option to start missing file recovery process. If you want to restore only specific file types, then you can select the particular file extensions and find the missing files, if not you can click on “Skip” option and proceed further. Scanning of the drive will take some time to complete the process
After finishing the recovery process, a set of files will be displayed which shows all retrieved files from Windows 10 system (you can view files either in “File Type” or “Data Type” views). If you want to stop scanning process anything you can use “Save Recovery Session” option to stop or restart anytime. Once the file recovery is completed you can use the
Features of YupTools File Recovery Software:
- Choose either data type view or file type view to see the recovered files
- YupTools File Recovery Tool supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT file system with different hard disk interfaces (SATA, SCSI, ATA and Ide)
- “Save Recovery Session” option will help you pause and restart scanning process anytime
- Recovery everything once at a time using this software, it hardly consumes less time to retrieve lost files from Windows 10 computer/laptop
- Images, movies, files, text documents, archives, audio, music, footages, and many other files will be recovered using this one software. If you have upgraded Windows 10 using USB, then also you can use this utility to retrieve data after Windows 10 upgrade using USB easily
- Demo version of this utility is available, you can try demo first recover data after Windows 10 update deleted files. If you’re happy with the software results, then activate the licensed version of this tool and store the recovered files by clicking on “Save” option
- Recovered files from Windows 10 can be stored in any of the external drives (external hard disk, fire wire drives, usb flash drives) except on the same disk
- Users can even compress retrieved files in a ZIP format, this facility is available in this app. It is specially provided to save your memory space
- Maintain a solid backup method always whether you upgrade to Windows 10 or not to overcome from data loss case
- Avoid formatting or reformatting of the disk
Other Popular Software
Do you need a help in recovering deleted or missing Archived files? Then this tool will help you all the way to find archive files easily. Try out Now!!
Recover Documents Deleted from PC
Here's a simple solution to retrieve deleted documents from Computer. Recover images, text files, excel sheets, and everything using YupTools. Check out how...
© YupTools, All Rights Reserved - All other trademarks acknowledged