Most of the people might have come across such situations. But no need to be worried about the deleted data. Recovery of such data is possible as far as the new files are not been overwritten to your SD Card. If you’re willing to recover accidentally deleted files on SD cards, then you should be careful about these things:
- Should not add any new files to the same SD card from where you have deleted files knowingly or unknowingly
- Do not mishandle the SD card
- Avoid using unreliable recovery tools to undelete sd card files
- Do not format or reformat the card
SD Card File Deletion Cases:
Human Mistakes: You may delete files from SD card using “Shift + Delete” key combination keys, using these actions for deleting files will make you lose data permanently from memory card
Formatting/Reformatting: You may format your SD in order to increase the storage capacity, but performing this action will make you face huge amount of data loss stored in it permanently
Virus Infection: SD card storage device can be switched from one device to other system to transfer files/images/movies/videos and many more, as it is portable in nature. Hence there are high chances where your SD card may come in contact with viruses and gets infected. These viruses may delete some of the infected data from your SD card without any notifications
Other than above specified causes, there can be other reasons like card file system corruption, abrupt removal of the memory card/SD from Windows system, and many others. All these data loss issues can be resolved with the help of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Utility, which provides the complete solution to all your memory card / sd card’s data deletion problems in a few simple steps.
Get Back Files with YupTools Recover Software:
Software is especially designed for recovering deleted files on sd card, which has excellent built in scanning algorithm. YupTools Deleted File Recovery Tool works on all versions of Windows Operating System like Window s10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Server 2003 successfully. Using this app one can easily find deleted or lost files from sd card storage device in a couple of minutes. Also has an ability to retrieve all types of lost, deleted or formatted files from SD Card/ Memory Card as well as all memory card devices.
YupTools File Recovery Features:
- Compatible on all versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Win 7, Windows XP, Vista, Server 2008 and 2003
- Support file recovery of other storage devices like Memory sticks, iPods, FireWire drives, SDHC, MMC, SDXC, CF, XD, Micro SD, Mini SD and etc.
- User friendly GUI, so that even a person with less software skills can easily perform the SD card deleted file recovery process without facing any difficulty
- Facilitated with “Preview” option so that you can have a look at your recovered SD card files before restoring them onto your computer
- You can easily recover deleted doc files with the help of this YupTools Software
Few simple steps to Retrieve Deleted Files from SD Card:
These are few instructions using which you can easily get back SD card files without any loss of data. You need a card reader or the cable to connect your SD card to Software installed Windows Operating System/computer –
- Download YupTools Recover Deleted Files application using above given download buttons
- Install the recovery wizard by hitting on Run option and then select “Next” and “Finish” buttons to complete the process
- After the successful installation of the software, connect the SD card to the computer
- Now, select “Recover Files” option from the first screen and choose “Recover Deleted Files” option from the second software panel
- Choose the SD Card drive to retrieve deleted files from memory card and start the recovery process by clicking on “Next” option
- After sometime, a list of files will be displayed recovered from SD card. You can view the file content using “Preview” option and store using “Save” option
Other Popular Software
Recovering deleted files from USb drive is easy when you have YupTools Recover Deleted Files software. Easy and simple tool.
Deleted Word .doc file can be recovered using YupTools Recover Deleted Files Application. Use the demo version of this tool, once you're satisfied by results you can go with the licensed version.