Then stop worrying…! As you are not the one to face such kind of issues. Well, deleting files from Windows 7 is just common things, as you can feel it by looking at below scenarios that leads to file deletion.
Reasons behind deletion of files:
- Accidental Deletion: This happens by the human errors, as users select files for various operation and unintentionally click on delete option which leads to the deletion of files.
- Virus Attack:It is the most common cause for file deletion when the system is not protected with good antivirus tool. When users utilize system without antivirus software, the harmful viruses which enters into system via internet or transferring of files from one system to another, might infect the files and leads to file deletion.
- Formatting Drive: Sometimes, users struck into situation where they are forced to format hard drive to overcome some issues, during this event files present on the hard drive will be deleted.
- Reformatting Drive: Users go for this option to install new copy of operating system or online up-gradation OS to new version, which will erase files existing on the drive.
Apart from these reasons, files from Windows 7 might get delete due to file system damage, hard disk drive crash, sudden power failure, error in partition etc.
In all of the above cases, users might be looking for the tool to undelete files from Windows 7. To make it easy for such users we came up with the world’s most recommenede softwar i.e. YupTools Deleted File Recovery Tool, which can be used for retrieving deleted files from Windows 7 without any complexity. This software is used for restoring deleted files from Windows 7, and other Windows operating system versions like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
YupTools Recover Deleted Files will help you to restore Windows 7 files of different file types like MP3, MP4, MOV, AVI, Doc, XLS, PSD and many more. It supports recovery of deleted files, corrupted files, damaged files and inaccessible files from Windows 7 operating system.
Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Application:
- Quickly scan the entire hard drive for Windows 7 deleted files
- Files from formatted/reformatted drives can be recovered
- Supports recovery of files from file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT
- Content of recovered files will remain unaltered
- Recovery of lost files from Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and all versions of Windows OS is possible
- Users can preview the restored files before saving them to the storage media
- “Save Recovery Session” option is available, which saves precious time by avoiding re-scanning
- Recovered files can be saved to any storage media like pen drives, external hard drives, memory cards etc.
- Download demo version of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Program and launch it
- Main screen will display "Recover Files","Recover Photos", and "Recover Drives" option. Choose "Recover Files"
- Select "Recover Deleted Files" option and click on "Next"
- Quick scanning of the drive take place and displays all the drives connected to computer
- Select the suitable drive and click “Next”
- Scanning takes place by displaying all retrieved files
- Recovered data can be viewed using “Data Type” option and “File Type View” option
- To save recovered data, you have to purchase licensed version
Other Popular Software
YupTools Recover Mac to retrieve lost or erased data on Mac systems. It is simple and easy to execute without any help. Click on the given link to download the application.
YupTools Fix MOV repairs severely corrupt or damaged MOV file within less time.To read more about this article click on the given link.