How to Get Back Deleted Files after Partitioning
Normally, partitioning a hard drive takes place when we get a new hard drive. But sometimes to optimize the partition arrangement, we need to partition a hard drive again or resize the existing partition. So, for better arrangement of files, you can create new partition, extend, shrink and merge the partitions. Well, one think to keep in mind always is that partitioning is not always 100% safe. Sometimes deletion of data is possible when you perform incorrect operations. Errors like ‘Not enough memory’, ‘Exception Processing Message’ can make the partition inaccessible and even make the partition to go missing. Due to this, all the files present on a partition gets deleted.
Sometimes, after partitioning it might happen that you accidentally format a partition, due to which all the files get deleted. Even, the files get deleted after partitioning due to harmful virus attacks. However, the risk remains small! So, what should you do if bad things really happen? When the files are deleted after partitioning and you didn’t make any backup, then you will have to find a way to recover deleted files after partitioning. And it is strongly recommended to use proficient partition recovery software. Well, the good news is that you can use YupTools Recover Hard Drive Software for deleted files recovery after partitioning.
The Possibility of Deleted Files Recovery after Partitioning!
No matter, the files on a partition get deleted accidentally or due to some other reasons, the actual data is not destroyed. The computer system only marks that deleted data space as free, but still keeps the file data on the drive. As long as the deleted files after partitioning is not overwritten by new data, it can be found easily, reconstituted and recovered. Hence, you are supposed to restore deleted files after partition as early as possible. And most important thing is that it is suggested to stop using the hard drive after the files are deleted from partition.
About YupTools Recover Hard Drive Application
YupTools Recover Hard Drive Program is one of the most recommended tool to retrieve deleted files after partitioning. It supports the entire spectrum of Windows file systems such as FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and exFAT; and Windows operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008. In addition, the toolkit could recover all mainstream file types, mainly including *.doc, *.pst, *.xls, *.ppt, *.txt, *.dbx, *.db, *.gif, *.jpg, *.psd, *.pdf, *.png, etc and even more for the future.
YupTools Recover Hard Drive Wizard includes two main data recovery modules: Partition Recovery and Formatted/Re Formatted Recovery. You need to choose the one which goes well to your situation.
How to Get Back Deleted Files after Partitioning?
Whether you are a technical or non technical person, recovery of deleted files after partitioning seems to be very easy if you follow these guidelines…
- Connect the hard disk from which the deleted files after partition are to be retrieved to a healthy Windows computer
- Download and install YupTools Recover Hard Drive to that system
- Run the app and initiate the data recovery process by following on screen instructions
- Select “Recover Drives” option from the welcome screen
- Choose “Partition Recovery” option
- Now, pick the appropriate drive and click on “Next”
- The application scans the entire hard drive carefully and the deleted files will be recovered in limited amount of time
- Restored data can be previewed using “Preview” option
- Finally, save retrieved files on desired location
Other Features of YupTools Recover Hard Drive Software
- Designed using simple GUI
- Easily recovers formatted drives, corrupted drives, failed drives, and repartitioned drives
- Other than internal drives, it can restore data from external hard drives, pen drives, micro and mini cards, etc
Other Popular Software
Here is a perfect solution for those who is looking to recover data after the failure of Toshiba 500GB laptop hard drive; the tool is compatible on all the latest Windows operating systems.
Recovering data from RAW disk is easy when you perform recovery process using YupTools Recover Hard Drive Software; it is simple to use and works on all Windows OS versions.