Losing photos from digital camera can be very painful! While navigating through photos on BenQ digital camera, you accidentally pressed the ‘Delete All’ button. You have lost all important photos, and you cannot forgive yourself for the mistake you committed. You need the photos back at any cost.
Well, accidents can happen anytime. However, deletion is not the only way by which you can lose photos from BenQ camera. There are other instances too where images get erased or lost from digital camera. Some of which include –
- Formatting BenQ digital camera’s memory card accidentally
- Camera memory card corruption
- Abruptly ejecting BenQ digital camera’s memory card from the card reader / system while photos are in transfer
- Switching off the camera when pictures are being transferred
When photos get deleted or lost from BenQ digital camera, you can get them back with the help of YupTools Photo Recovery software. Whatever the reason behind pictures getting deleted or missing from the camera, this Photo Recovery tool retrieves them in just few minutes.
Restore Photos from BenQ Digital Camera:
Images deleted accidentally, erased after format, and so on, will be recovered from BenQ camera in just few simple steps. YupTools Photo Recovery tool has a simple user-interface which makes the recovery process easy for a novice user. Its inbuilt scanning algorithms scans the camera memory card deeply to locate and recover photos in just a short while.
Guide to Recover Photos from BenQ Digital Camera:
- Download the software on your system, and install it
- Connect BenQ digital camera’s card to the system. Run the software.
- From the main screen, select Recover Photos option. Next, select either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos option in the following screen, depending on the situation
- Select the drive from the list of displayed drives and click Next to initiate scanning
- Once scanning is completed, preview the recovered photos and save them on a destination of your choice
Apart from BenQ camera, YupTools Photo Recovery software also recovers images from other digital cameras / camcorders like Canon, Nikon, Kodak, Olympus, Samsung, Pentax, etc. It supports various photo file formats like JPEG, BMP, TIFF, JPG, including RAW file formats – CR2, ORF, DNG, CRW, NEF, PEF. The tool even helps to recover photos from GoPro camera, along with retrieving videos, RAW images, music files from memory cards, hard disks, pen drives, iPods, etc.
- Do not eject camera card abruptly when files are in transfer
- When photos are lost / deleted from camera, stop using it until recovery is performed
Other Popular Software
YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery Application can be used to recover deleted photos from Sony Alpha DSLR camera in few simple steps successfully!
Flash Photos will be recovered with the aid of efficient YupTools Deleted Photo Recovery Tool. You can first use Demo version to ensure the recovery of flash images easily.