Restore Deleted Video Android
Nowadays it is quite often for data loss situations to occur in Android based Smartphones and Tablets. Let’s take an example, you were watching a video on your Android Smartphone and unknowingly you deleted that video file. Now what’s next? Have you deleted video file permanently? Is there no way in restoring deleted video from Android? Such question may arise in your mind.Download Buy Now
Android users may come across many scenarios which may lead to deletion of video file. Not only accidental deletion may cause video file loss but also there are many common factors that may lead to data loss situation. Let’s see some of them
- Accidental formatting: Due to accidentally formatting SD card of your Android Smartphone may lead to deletion of video file which results in data loss situation.
- Factory Reset: Most users may not be aware of Factory Reset option in Android Phone and if they click it then there are many possibilities of video deletion.
- Third Party Android Application: When you install any third party Android application which is not secure then this might delete some video files without user observation.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons are harmful viruses, improper transferring, improper handling of phone and many more.
Precautions to be taken:
- Avoid using single SD card in multiple devices.
- Maintain backup of important videos in system or other storage drive.
- Transfer files by following proper procedure.
- Install secure Android application.
Why YupTools Recover for Android?
YupTools Recover for Android will easily retrieve deleted video from Android Smartphones and Tablets. It also has the ability to restore RAW pictures, images and audio file within few clicks. While recovering deleted video from Android phone, original quality of file is not altered as it works on read only mode. It has the ability to recover files from all brands and models of Android based Smartphones and Tablets. This Android Recovery tool can be installed in all latest versions of Windows Operating Systems.
Salient Features are:
- Ability to recover almost 50 types of multimedia file formats
- Along with media files it also recover .apk file
- Rigorously scans both external and internal memory areas
- Capability to restore files that is improperly mounted SD card
- Retrieved files can be saved in any accessible storage devices
- Supports Android OS versions such as Froyo, Ice Cream Sandwich, Ginger Bread and Jelly Bean OS based Smartphone.
What are the steps to recover deleted video from Android?
- Download demo version of YupTools Recover for Android and connect your Android phone to system.
- Launch the software and main screen will display “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option.
- Choose the Deleted File Recovery option and quick scanning will take place.
- Click “Smart Scan” option to avoid re-scanning when licensed version is used.
- To save recovered video you need to buy licensed version of the software.
Other Popular Software
YupTools Recover for Windows can easily restore erased or lost files on Windows system. It supports all latest versions of Windows Operating System.
YupTools Recover Mac has the ability to recover around 300 types of files from Windows Operating System. Click the link to read more.