Repair Unplayable AVI Videos after Windows 10 Update
Are you looking to repair AVI videos which stopped playing after Windows 10 update? Well, the update to Windows 10 will introduce some issues which may also include damage to AVI video files, due to which the videos refuse to play. But, there is no need to get panic as there exists a simple and easy method to resolve your problem. YupTools Fix AVI Software - one of the renowned utility which will repair AVI file not playing after Windows 10 update easily and smartly without altering the quality of AVI videos.Download Buy Now
Some of the Causes for the Corruption of AVI Videos after Update
One of the major reasons for AVI file not playing is its corruption due to malfunctioning of media players. Any updates on Windows 10 media players might add or remove some features just say if the update is on video codecs. When you try to play the existing AVI file on the updated version of media players, chances are there for AVI file damage. One more serious issue with regards to the AVI file damage is Virus infection. The viruses might have entered in to your system while installing any unauthorized applications, sharing of files from virus infected devices, etc.
Well, as it is already mentioned above, the solution for repairing AVI file not playing after Windows 10 update would be the one and only YupTools Fix AVI File Program.
A General Overview of Notable Features: YupTools Fix AVI File Application
- Being designed to fix AVI videos, the toolkit also instantly repairs XVID and DIVX video files
- Fix unplayable AVI files created by famous DSLR cameras or camcorder brands
- Repairs corrupt AVI files present on hard drive, memory card(SD/SDHC/SDXC/XD/MMC/CF/Micro SD / Mini SD, etc), USB drive, iPod, etc
- Helps in fixing various kinds of AVI errors efficiently
- Simple and user friendly interface for fixing AVI video files in 3 to 4 steps
- Lets you to preview video file after the completion of repair process
- You can save the fixed file on any desired location
In addition to all these attributes, YupTools Fix AVI File Utility has been integrated with the abilities to fix AVI files damaged due to improper conversion and compression methods, codec issues, CRC errors, header file damage, and so on. The program separates the audio and video streams individually, fixes problems related to that, and then synchronizes them. Apart from repairing AVI file that doesn’t play, the toolkit will also repair AVI that freezes while playing, the video file which is larger than 2GB, etc. What’s more, the application can be installed on any Windows devices to fix AVI file that won’t play.
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Important Suggestions to Avoid AVI file Corruption after Windows 10 Update
- Take back up of crucial video files before upgrading the operating system
- Avoid interruptions during OS upgrading process
- Install good antivirus programs to get rid of harmful viruses
Steps to Fix AVI Videos after Windows 10 update
- Download and install YupTools Fix AVI File Wizard on Windows 10 PC
- Launch the software and follow guidelines as shown on screen
- Select the AVI File which is not playing with the help of 'Browse' option
- Upon selection, click on 'Repair' button to initiate the repair process
- Now you can monitor the scanning process through progress bar
- After completion of fixing process, tool will display AVI file description
- Then software will allow you to preview repaired AVI file
- Preview the video file and save it
Now, the fixed AVI file can be played on media players like windows media player, VLC player, and other Windows supported players without any issues.
Other Popular Software
Repair incomplete DIVX files using YupTools Fix AVI repairing software. You can use it on all versions of Windows and Mac systems easily and even the tool helps you to repair AVI and XVID video files after corruption.
Sometimes the AVI files may get partially downloaded due to some unknown errors, such problems can be resolved and repaired using YupTools Fix AVI utility; the app also fixes AVI files after virus infection, CRC errors, etc.