Recently Deleted Yosemite Files Recovery
Did this happen to you ever? You deleted some files from your Yosemite machine and immediately realized that you need them back. Well, this page will guide how you can get those recently deleted items stored on Yosemite machine back!
Are the Files Really Get Deleted?
Not actually! If you have not deleted the files i.e. by using Cmd + Shift + Delete keys, then make sure that you look around for them first. In Mac machines, you need to open Yosemite machine’s Trash folder and look for recently deleted items. You can search Trash using Search box at the top-right corner, which may help if there are lot of files in Trash. Even you can right click in the window, select ‘Sort By’ followed by choosing ‘Date Deleted’ option to view and recover files that were deleted recently. Note that if you have emptied Trash, then it is not possible to restore data from it. So, avoid emptying the Trash folder after deletion operation.
If you couldn’t retrieve files from Yosemite Trash, then go to below mentioned method…Download Buy Now
Check Your Backups
You might be having the habit of backing up critical data regularly so that you won’t lose it if you ever faced data loss situations. If you do have a backup, now it’s the time to check it for a copy of recently deleted Yosemite files. You don’t have any data backup or the deleted items are not in your backup? Then, reliable file retrieval software called YupTools Recover Deleted Files Mac will be the right choice for recently deleted Yosemite files recovery.
Useful Tip for Successful Deleted Files Recovery
Remember that whenever the files are deleted from Yosemite machine, you'd better stop using it. Because, it is believed that each time you write new data to the hard drive, you will lower the chance of a successful recovery of data.
YupTools Recover Deleted Files Mac Application – The Safest Way for Restoring Deleted Items from Yosemite
If you’d like to get back recently deleted files from Yosemite quickly without any risk, then just download and install YupTools Recover deleted Files Mac Program on any healthy Mac machine, scan the Yosemite’s hard drive for deleted items and retrieve them. The detailed recovery steps are something like this…
- After downloading and installing the program, run it by doubling clicking the icon present on the desktop screen
- Attach the Yosemite’s hard drive to that system and follow the on-screen instructions
- First of all, choose “Recover Files” option from the main screen
- From the next screen, select “Deleted File Recovery” option and click on “Next”
- Choose the appropriate Yosemite drive to initiate the recovery process
- The application will ask you to provide the file formats you are looking to restore
- Click on “Next” button. Deleted file recovery process begins and after some the retrieved files will be displayed on the screen
- Preview the restored data and save it
Note: You can save the recovered files on any location or any devices accessible to Mac operating systems. But remember that it is recommended not to save the recovered files on the same device on which the recovery process has been applied. Also, you can compress the retrieved data to save disk space.
Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Mac Wizard
- Its Do-It-Yourself interface makes recovery of recently deleted Yosemite files, an easy process
- Recovers files which have been deleted using Cmd + Shift + Delete keys
- Restores data after bypassing and emptying the Trash folder
- Along with Yosemite, the utility helps in retrieving files stored on Leopard, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion machines
- It also aids in restoring files deleted months ago provided the storage device is not being overwritten
- Recovery of text files, word documents, presentations, compressed files, etc. is possible through this toolkit
- Retrieves data from internal and external Mac hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, iPods, etc which have been formatted with HFS and FAT file systems
Other Popular Software
YupTools Recover Deleted Files Mac Software is a dynamic tool to retrieve lost data on Mac systems. Its friendly user interface will help any layman to recover lost as well as deleted data.
Here's an easy way to find and restore missing, deleted Word documents from Mac machine in few simple steps! This solution is applicable for all popular versions of Apple's Mac OS X.