Today computers are widely used for the personal and official use. You can save personal documents, official files, videos, movies, games and so on to your computer. There may be some situations you might come across where some of the files get deleted, or bypassed Recycle Bin and you think files are deleted forever and wonder how to recover deleted files from computer. Well, some of the scenarios responsible for the deletion of files are as follows
- Due to Shift + Del Combination Key - It is possible that you may select all junk files along with important files and use Shift + Del combination key to erase them. Using such keys will bypass Recycle Bin folder and all files will be lost from computer.
- Emptying Recycle Bin - To clean Recycle Bin, you might select Empty Recycle Bin Option without cross checking needed files which will lead to permanent deletion of files from computer.
- Third Party Application - Sometimes, there are chances of files deleltion and folders by third party application without any user knowledge.
- Virus Attack - Harmful virus or malware may also delete some of files including important files stored on computer.
Precautions to be taken:
- Have a regular backup of your important files
- Use updated antivirus program
- Cross checked each and every file before deleting and emptying Recycle Bin
- Prevent data overwriting when you lose data by stopping the usage of computer
Why YupTools Recover Deleted Files App?
Technically speaking, when file gets deleted from computer only its file index entry is deleted and file still remains in computer unless you overwrite with some other new data. YupTools Recover Deleted Files is a powerful recovery tool to undelete files from computer. This software not only recovers files from hard drive but also from external drive, USB drive, memory card, etc. This tool is 100% virus/malware free.
Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Program
- Quick scan of entire drive
- It supports deleted files recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT partitions
- Get back deleted files from RAID, RAID0, RAID1, RAID 5 arrays
- Ability to retrieve deleted items from Recycle Bin by following few simple steps
- Capabity for restoring erased files on basis of their unique signature
- Recovered files can be viewed on basis of name, size and date
- Retreived files can be saved on external storage device
- Files recovered can be viewed using "Preview" option
Procedure to Get Deleted Files Back using YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software
- Download demo version of YupTools Recover Deleted Files software and launch it
- Main screen will display "Recover Files", "Recover Photos" and "Recover Drives" option. Choose "Recover Files" option
- Select "Deleted File Recovery" option
- Select appropriate drive and click on "Next"
- Scanning takes place and after sometime the tool displaying all files
- Click "Smart Scan" option to avoid re-scanning when licensed version is used
- In order to save the recovered files you have to purchase paid version
Other Popular Software
A dynamic tool for Mac users to retrieve lost, deleted and missing data on Mac systems. Its user interface is very friendly. click on the given link to download the application.
Easy way to convert inaccessible OST file into healthy PST file. It is compatible with all version of Windows OS. To read more about this article click on the given link.