Retrieve Files from Buffalo NAS Drive
Buffalo technology brings a wide range of NAS drives for personal, home and small office use. The drives provide a space efficient shared storage with access over a local network. But unfortunately, the files stored on NAS drive can still be prone for deletion or loss due to many reasons like
- Accidental Deletion of important files
- Improper usage of cut and paste options while moving files from one drive to another
- Harmful virus infections
Well, this page the file recovery solution from popular Buffalo NAS drive when deleted due to above reasons. Basically, the NAS drive is being controlled with its own local operating system. So, when a file is simply deleted from NAS drive, the file won’t show up in windows Recycle Bin, as Windows doesn’t do the deleting. It is possible that the Buffalo NAS operating system has its own Recycle Bin, but it can’t be accessed easily as you have to undergo lot of procedure. Therefore, one of the easiest ways to undelete files on Buffalo NAS drive is to use YupTools Recover Deleted Files Application.
Recovery of Files from Buffalo NAS Drive
We all know that a typical NAS drive may contain one or more drives in it. It is possible to remove the disks from Buffalo NAS drive and attach them directly to Windows PC. Now, it is possible to use software to restore files from Buffalo NAS drive. These are the steps to recover files from Buffalo NAS drive. Go through them…
- Remove the suspected drive from NAS and attach it to healthy Windows computer
- Download and install YupTools Recover Deleted Files Program and launch it
- Select “Recover Files” option from the main screen
- Choose the appropriate recovery option among “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- List of available drives will be shown and software will ask you to select the drives from where you want to recover files
- Select the appropriate drive and click on “Next” option to start the process
- Once the process is completed, list of recovered files will be shown
- Check the retrieved files using “Preview” option and store them anywhere by hitting on “Save” option
Note: YupTools Recover Deleted Files Wizard cannot recognize a NAS box connected over a network or connected directly. The drives inside the NAS box must be commented to a computer independently.
About YupTools Recover Deleted Files Utility
YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software can manage all file deletion and loss scenarios on Buffalo NAS drive without any difficulty and unerase files in a very little span of time. This file recovery wizard includes highly advanced recovery algorithms that can perform rigorous scanning for lost or deleted files present on the drives of NAS storage device. In addition to this, the recovery program is capable enough to retrieve different kinds of files like text files, excel files, presentation files, compressed files, etc on Windows computers. Moreover, it is safe and secure because it follows read-only recovery method that does not modify the original file data and it saves the restored files to any desired location. Further, it can retrieve lost files on Windows 8, and popular versions of Windows Operating Systems like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
Other Notable Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Program
- Files and documents which are zipped and compressed can be retrieved easily
- Recovered files can be sorted on basis of name, size and data
- Perform file recovery on drives having RAID, RAID0, RAID1, RAID 5 array
- Supports recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT partitions
- Rescue data from external and internal hard drive, flash memory cards, USB external Drives and many more
Other Popular Software
YupTools Recover Deleted Files tool can retrieve lost or deleted php files easily from all the latest versions of Windows operating systems just in few minutes. Try it!!
Missing any important documents and media files after system restore? Well, use YupTools Recover Deleted Files Tool and get back documents and media files with utmost ease.