How to Recover Files from Found.000 Folder
Looking for the ways to recover files from the folder found.000? Here are some ways that assists you in converting the found.000 folder’s files which are in .chk extension, to the original format. You can also try YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software to recover the found.000 folder files.Download Buy Now
When you scan your Windows disk drive for errors, the Windows Scandisk or Chkdsk will convert your data to .chk files, which it thinks has damages and then moves those files into found.000 folder. If you try to open the CHK files, you will find they are completely inaccessible. Therefore, you will finally end up with a terrible data loss disaster.
Easy solutions you can follow to recover files from found.000 folder
Method #1: Converting .chk files to original format
If you find your files changed into CHK format, you can first try to recover or access it by simply changing the file extension. Assume that your lost pictures are JPEG files, then try to rename the .chk files to .jpg files. And if your lost videos are MP4 files, try to rename the .chk files to .mp4 files.
Method #2: Restore CHK files in folder.000 to its original location with the help of previous versions
- First of all, backup your files to an external storage device
- Open Windows File Explorer, right-click the folder that used to store the lost files
- Select Restore previous version, in the list of previous recovery points, choose the latest one
- Click Restore button to recover found.000 folder files to its original location
This method just restores the system to a previous state. So, if you want to recover files from found.000 folder with all the content unchanged, then you have to make use of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software.
Method #3: Recovering files from found.000 folder using YupTools Recover Deleted Files Tool
In order to perform found.000 folder files recovery using YupTools Application, follow these steps…
- Download and install YupTools Recover Deleted Files Toolkit on Windows computer
- Launch the toolkit and choose the appropriate option from the two basic options provided on the screen
- Software will display available hard drives (including externally connected disk), select the particular drive from where you need to perform file recovery process
- List of recovered files will be displayed. View restored data using "Preview" option
- Store the retrieved files using "Save" option
Note: Save option will be available only in the licensed version of the product.
Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Program
- Quickly scans the entire drive
- It supports deleted files recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT partitions
- Helps to restore various types of files like Text, MS Office files, Compressed files and many more
- Get back deleted files from RAID, RAID0, RAID1, RAID 5 arrays
- Ability to retrieve deleted items from Recycle Bin, files lost by emptying Recycle Bin, files deleted due to virus infections, accidental deletion using SHIFT and DELETE keys, etc. by following few simple steps
- Capability for restoring erased files on basis of their unique signature
- Recovered files can be viewed on basis of name, size and date
- Retrieved files can be saved on external storage device
- Files recovered can be viewed using "Preview" option
Supported operating systems: YupTools Recover Deleted Files can be installed on all the latest versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
Other Popular Software
Thinking on recovering deleted Word documents? start using YupTools Recover Deleted Files software and in few simple clicks get deleted .doc files back easily
Hidden Files on Micro SD Card will easily be retrieved with the help of efficient and relaible tool like YupTools File Recovery. Well known for its scanning and recovery techniques world wide