Unidentified Images Recovery from Canon Camera
You were trying to view saved images on Canon digital camera and strike with an error “unidentified images”. Thinking, what’s wrong with your camera and how to restore those unidentified images? Well! You got “unidentified images” error due to card corruption. When camera card which holds your pictures gets corrupted, you will get this error and thus it restricts access to photos stored on your camera card.Download Buy Now
As it happens due to card corruption, you need to format the card or repair it using memory card repair utility to fix the error. But, what about photos saved on the card? Obviously, they will be erased from the camera card. Hence, before trying to fix “unidentified images” error on the camera card, recover all the pictures from it using a reliable photo recovery tool like YupTools Photo Recovery.
Beneficial Info- When you encounter unidentified images errors, remove your memory card from the camera and don’t use until you get back all pictures from it.
YupTools Photo Recovery Tool for Recovering Unidentified Images of Canon Camera-
YupTools Photo Recovery software built with an advanced algorithm which restores unidentified images from Canon Camera in few minutes. It supports images recovery from Canon PowerShot, Canon IXUS, Canon EOS camera, etc. The tool designed in such a way that, it helps to recover different types of image formats, such as JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIF, and so on. When it comes to types of memory cards, you can use this tool to recover data from any type of memory card, including SD card, CF card, etc.
Steps to Recover Unidentified Images from Canon Camera using YupTools Photo Recovery Software-
The first and foremost step is to get YupTools Photo Recovery software on your computer. For that, click on Download button. After completion, click on downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. Next, run the software and connect camera card to the system.
- Choose “Recover Photos” option from the main screen
- In the next window, select “Lost Photo Recovery” option
- When software displays list of drives, select the one that represents camera card and click on "Next"
- The software scans and shows recovered photos, view them using “Preview” option
- Lastly, save recovered pictures in any safe location of your choice
Beneficial Characteristics of YupTools Photo Recovery Software-
- Restores videos, audios and other media files
- Performs file recovery from deleted or lost FAT, NTFS, and exFAT partitions
- Helps to recover media files from hard drive, pen drive, iPod, and other storage devices
- Supports file recovery from various brands of camera, such as Nikon, Pentax, Kodak, etc.
How to Avoid Camera Card Corruption?
- Don’t connect camera card to virus-infected computers
- Avoid using the ssame card in multiple devices
- Eject memory card carefully
Other Popular Software
YupTools Fix MOV is more efficient tool to repair corrupt or broken MOV and MP4 files. It also fixes video files which play partially or not at all play in Media player.
YupTools Recover for Android is the excellent tool to restore deleted or formatted images, RAW pictures, videos and audios along with .apk files from all versions of Android OS.