Retrieve Hard Drive Data after Repartitioning
You might have repartitioned your hard disk in order to maximize the partition size, to increase the number of partitions in your system, to boost the system performance, or might be due to some other reasons. In such cases data loss takes place, you may end up losing files or the entire partition from hard disk. Because repartitioning hard disk will change the information of the partition table by changing the initial sector of a partition which leads to data loss.
Repartitioning hard disk is not always safe and many times it leads to data loss, if you come across any interruptions or if you perform incorrect repartitioning operations on hard drive. Eventually you may face errors like ‘exception processing message’, ‘cannot find file or program’, ‘not enough memory’, ‘operating system not found’, or any other related to hard disk will make you system hard drive inaccessible and even cause your partition lost along with entire hard drive after repartitioning hard drive. Sometimes the Computer displays error messages or refuses to boot saying you’re allowed to access files from partitions.
Important: Stop using your hard drive further, do not add any new files/data into it
If you’re willing to recover hard drive data after repartition, then use YupTools Recover Hard Drive Utility and retrieve files from repartitioned hard drive quickly. Before you go in-depth on recovery process, check the factors behind data loss after repartitioning hard disk. Some of the common causes are listed below:
- Unnecessary formatting of the hard disk without proper data backup
- Using unreliable tools for recovering lost or deleted data
- Any interruption caused while partitioning or repartitioning hard disk like sudden system shutdown, power outrage, and many more
All these can be resolved and easily carry out data recovery after repartitioning hard drive using YupTools Recover Hard Drive Utility in a short interval of time. Software is designed and developed using advanced recovery mechanism for recovering files from hard drive after repartitioning by restoring entire hard drive files and folders lost or deleted after repartition successfully!
YupTools Recover Hard Drive Features
- Software can be installed on Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, Server 2012, 2003 and 2008
- You can even use this tool for recovering files from unbootable Windows, bad hard drive, formatted PC, after reinstalling OS and including many other scenarios
- This software not only recover files from repartitioned hard drive but also support recovery of deleted or lost data from portable/removable drives such as SD cards, Memory cards, Digital Cameras, iPods, FireWire drives, external hard disks, USB drives, etc.
- “Save Recovery Session” option in this tool will help you stop and restart scanning and recovery process anytime
- Recovered hard disk data can be stored on any desirable location say external storage drives
Note: Do not save/store recovered data in the same hard drive from which you have recovered
Steps to Retrieve Files from Repartitioned Hard Drive
Recovering files from hard disk after repartitioning is always complicated, but possible when you follow below mentioned steps.
- Download YupTools Recover Hard Drive Software on your Windows computer
- After downloading the software, complete the installation procedure and run it to start recovery process
- You can see the three main options in the main screen i.e., “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Drives”. Choose “Recover Drives” option
- In the next page, you can see two option – “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” options. Now choose “Partition Recovery” option to recover files from repartitioned hard drive
- Software will display the list of available drives on your system
- Select the appropriate drive and press “Next” option to continue
- Software starts scanning and recovery process on the selected drive
- As soon as the recovery process is completed, you can now all files back
- You can select particular files which you want to recover, otherwise just click on “Skip” option
- Recovered files can be viewed using “Preview” option
- Finally save retrieved files by clicking on “Save” option
- Do not partition, repartition, format/reformat hard disk without taking the data backup
- It is strongly recommended to carry the multiple copy of valuable data present in your hard drive before performing any operations
- Avoid using faulty data recovery tools
- Do not terminate your system suddenly while any operation is processing on hard drive
- Install good and result oriented antivirus program to avoid virus infection
Other Popular Software
Simple and easy method to recover files, photos, movies, videos, music files from 8GB pen drive after format in a short interval of time. Check this page for complete recovery process
Make use of this software and get back entire data from formatted Mac hard disk in few simple steps. Restore data from any Mac OS X devices with all recent OS X versions installed