Lost Files Recovery by File Extension
Just assume that you have selected bunch of unwanted files and deleted them from computer. After some time you realized that some precious files say word documents have been deleted. You searched in Windows Recycle Bin to recover the lost word files back but couldn’t be able to find them!
Well, the reason for this would be bypassing of Recycle Bin folder or you might have deleted the files using SHIFT + DELETE keys. In both of the cases, files will be lost permanently and you need a reliable file recovery tool in order to restore lost files. If you are willing to restore some particular files (word files as mentioned above) after losing i.e., recovering lost files by file extension, pick up YupTools Recover Deleted Files Application. Apart from recovering lost files which have been bypassed from Recycle Bin and lost due to the usage of SHIFT + DELETE keys, this tool will also be helpful in:
- Recovering individual files deleted and emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin
- Retrieving files deleted by a virus or malware infection
- Finding files lost due to improper usage of cut-paste commands
Go through below Steps to Recover Lost Files by File Extension
1. Initial Setup for Recovery Process
Download and install YupTools Recover Deleted Files Software on computer or laptop running with any of the latest Windows operating systems (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/server 2003 and 2008). After this, launch the toolkit by double clicking on the option available on the desktop, and connect the device from which lost files recovery has to done.
2. Selecting the Right Recovery Options
Once you run the app, the main screen will be displayed with three basic options. Out of those “Recover Files” will be the correct option for retrieving lost files. Then, the second screen appears with two recovery modes i.e. “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. Choose “Lost File Recovery” option.
3. Selecting the Drive to Recover Lost Files
The next wizard screen performs a scan to identify the devices (hard drives, digital camera, USB drive etc) that are connected to computer. Pickup the device you wish to search files from and high-light it.
4. Choose the Extensions of Lost Files you want to Get Back
As soon as the drive is selected, the program starts scanning the file system of the drive and provides the list of various file extensions to pick up. After choosing the required file extension, click on “Next” to initiate the lost file recovery process. Now, the tool starts recovering the lost files as per the selected file extension, and after couple of minutes all the retrieved files will be presented on screen.
5. Previewing and Saving the Restore Files
It is possible to have a preview over all the recovered files using “Preview" option. You can also arrange the files according to file name, size, type, and date of creation/modification. After previewing, save the files on any desired location or your preferred storage device.
Why YupTools Recover Deleted File Wizard is the Recommended Tool?
- It will rapidly scan the file system for lost files
- Files recovered will have their original file names and folder structure intact
- Restores files stored on the devices formatted with NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, FAT32, FAT16 file systems
- It will also recover deleted files from Recycle Bin folder easily
- It has been designed using simple and friendly user interface
- Supports recovery of lost files by file extensions from all types of external and internal storage devices
- Suitable for almost all types of extensions of file types like audios, pictures, documents, texts, videos, and many more
- Maintain a regular backup of valuable files
- It is advised to stop using the device after losing files to increase the chances of file recovery
- Use a genuine antivirus application on your systems
Other Popular Software
YupTools Recover Deleted Files tool will help you in recovering archived files lost or deleted due to various reasons; the tool will further recover all types of files like texts, documents, PPTs, emails, audios, videos, etc.
Make use of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Tool and restore valuable backup ZIP file of Windows 7 with utmost ease; the tool also recovers the same from Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.